Learn While you Earn.
We understand the challenges of trying to upskill and secure the right qualifications while you are working fulltime or even part time. Time is the challenge for many of us.
We provide the solution by breaking the course components into easily digestible modules – you study, then you take it back to work and implement your learnings before you undertake the next module.
Most courses run between 10-12 days over 3-4 months. The days are intensive, and you work hard. However if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!
So you can now Learn While You Earn and not wait an entire year to complete a qualification and be rewarded for your efforts!
How we Train
Teaching adults is very different to teaching young people – adults have more life and work experiences, which is an important part in the learning process. This is the reason why our facilitators are both qualified and experienced in the fields they are teaching- this helps to provide the background and experience to contextualise the theory.
Mode of Delivery
The advent of Covid-19 may suggest for the foreseeable future face to face training is not able to be delivered. However, as an RTO that has been delivering training to remote and regional course participants for several years, we are well equipped to provide fully interactive and engaged training.
Current course delivery mode consists of:
- Online – a self-managed learning through to a qualification developed by our own facilitators with access to facilitator assistance portal.
- Secure Access Facilitator-Led Virtual Classroom – providing a full engagement method for regional and remote staff to join their peers in our secure virtual classroom. This option also provides a real alternative if you travel for work and need flexibility around your learning.
- Recognised Prior Learning – ideal for people who have the experience and are wanting to formalise that experience in a recognised qualification.
- Face to face training – at one of our Covid managed training facilities, each with well appointed student break out rooms, well stocked kitchens and easily accessible by public transport.
We believe that education should be equitable and accessible to everyone – organisation’s groups/teams, and individuals. To assist, we provide a range of payment options including:
- Group discounts for 3 or more employees.
- Public Offer courses for individuals to access with Study Loans for individuals looking to finance their own education. When you enrol in a course, you are not committed to pay for the course until 10 days prior to the course start date.
- Segmented payment options for organisations or departments to upskill and ensure their staff are adequately trained for the positions they hold.
- Vendor panel rates for various Local and State Government Departments.
Tailored learning ensures learning is made fit for purpose. Because we recognise businesses look to upskill staff for specific reasons, we work alongside training Managers within organisations to contextualise course content to include suitable examples from the client to provide familiarity to the client’s employees. Our clients are able to comment on a draft, and after incorporation of agreed feedback client provide a final sign-off on the materials.
Complimentary Resource Hub provides free discussion points and boot camp style learning opportunities covering a variety of business, leadership project, procurement and contracting disciplines. Bite sized 5-7minute videos provide insights from our facilitators around various qualification units of competency. Each week new resources are added ensuring a constant stream of resources. Numerous teams are using these as internal training discussion points.