PSP60616 Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting – Canberra – Intake 2
19 September 2022$5250
The PSP60616 Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting is ideal if you work or want to work in:
- managing strategic procurement;
- or as an Executive working in programs, projects or a corporate area; or
- or seeking to be more competitive for promotion to Executive or Senior Executive level.
This qualification will develop skills to enable you to:
- develop a comprehensive understanding of strategic procurement and contract management in the public sector, including legislative requirements;
- understand the importance of good corporate governance and internal controls;
- support strategic thinking in relation to government procurement issues;
- communicate effectively with staff and other stakeholders; and support productive working relationships and achieve results.
PRE-REQUISITE: A minimum of 5 years working in procurement and/or completion of Diploma qualification.
|Block 1||19-21 September 2022|
|Block 2||12-14 October 2022|
|Block 3||24-26 October 2022|
|Block 4||9-11 November 2022|