Advanced Contract Management (QLD Government version) – Brisbane – Intake 2
22 August 2022 - 25 August 2022$1749
This standalone Advanced Contract Management course provides an opportunity for contract staff to learn best practice competencies in contract management and focus learning on the contract management lifecycle whilst ensuring individuals understand the legislative framework they work within.
The topics that are covered in this course include:
- Establishing arrangements for contract management;
- Confirming contract requirements;
- Preparing a contract management plan;
- Developing stakeholder relationships;
- Implementing contract strategies and contractual arrangements;
- Implement strategies that ensure effective contract performance;
- Managing performance of the contract, and contract issues;
- Finalise processes for contracts;
- Completing contracts; and
- Implementing a contract review strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for Contract Managers to fill knowledge gaps and secure direct credits with nationally recognised units of competency on successful completion.