From setting up a watertight contract, to managing its performance and maintaining supplier relationships, this course offers an end-to-end guide to contractual success. This three day course takes participants through every stage and aspect of contract management – from setting up a new contract and embarking on its management, to legal obligations (and traps to avoid), performance management, dispute resolution, and contract extensions.
A bonus inclusion for this workshop is Probity Awareness, ensuring all participants understand probity with probity being the evidence of ethical behaviour
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- drive real value for your organisation through effective end-to-end contract management
- better manage evaluation offers following guidance issued by the Office of the Chief Advisor – Procurement
- unlock the potential of your contract through the power of performance management, supplier relationship management, and continuous improvement.
- Be able to demonstrate clear understanding of ethical behaviour.
Certificate upon completion: Statement of Attainment will be issued to individuals upon completion for:
- PSPPCM007 – Manage contracts
- PSPETH002 – Uphold and support the values and principles of public service;
- PSPPCM006 – Select providers and develop contracts
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Face to Face
- Virtual Classroom