Improving Written Communication
The workshop will cover some of the fundamentals of effective business writing, including:
- tips for successful business writing;
- the importance of proper sentence structure;
- a review of punctuation including the correct use of commas and apostrophes;
- the fundamentals of business correspondence with a focus on presentation and layout of letters and memos; and
- common pitfalls and mistakes.
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Classroom training (one (1) full day to complete course); and
- Virtual Classroom learning.
Level of difficulty: Beginner
Maximum size group: 16 students
Certificate upon completion: Certificate of Completion