3 Day Workshop preparing school leavers for the workforce!
From creating a resume, potential employers want to read through to understanding yourself in the workplace, this 3 day workshop in the June School Holidays is an opportunity not to miss!
As a leading RTO for government, business and not for profit, this is your chance to gain some inside knowledge of various industries from the team who teach your potential employers!
In this practical workshop you will learn key aspects of working for the first time:
- Craft a resume that employers want to read
- Find confidence in the interview experience
- Understand your strengths and natural abilities and how that can work in a team environment.
- Learn how to work with others, even people you don’t know…or like
- and you will better understand the mechanics of working – those things you don’t learn in school… Tax, Superannuation, Pay options!
With a supportive and interactive approach our team of industry leaders who are also trainers will help you be ready to get your first job!
Maximum size group: 16 students
Certificate upon completion: Statement of Completion