Manage a Supply Chain
These highly interactive online self-paced courses are a specialist option for logistics and supply chain managers and is supplementary knowledge for the PSP50616 Diploma of Procurement and Contracting qualification.
The successful completion of the CIPS approved unit when combined with the Diploma enables the participant to be eligible for MCIPS as a ‘professional licence’ and a grade of membership that recognises your formal qualification together with your work experience. This globally acknowledged award offers you many career benefits.
Pro Leaders can deliver TWO online self paced accredited course Options:
These courses will both develop the skills and knowledge required to manage a supply chain, including the commercial and technical capabilities to ensure their outcomes achieve organisational objectives.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
▪ Develop and implement a supply chain strategy;
▪ Manage the flow of supplies through the supply chain;
▪ Manage supply chain relationships and activities; and
▪ Evaluate and improve supply chain effectiveness.
Certificate upon completion:
- CIPS pathway Statement of Attainment (BSBPUR504 Manage a Supply Chain)
- Logistics Statement of Attainment (BSBPRC504 Manage a Supply Chain)
This course is offered in the following methods of delivery:
- Online Self Managed