Advanced Contract Management
This 4-Day course will provide an opportunity for contract staff to learn best practise competencies in contract management and focus learning on the contract management lifecycle whilst ensuring individuals understand the legislative framework they work within.
Delivered under the Queensland Government Standing Offer Arrangement QGP002-2018
The topics that are covered in this course include:
- Establishing arrangements for contract management;
- Confirming contract requirements;
- Preparing a contract management plan;
- Developing stakeholder relationships;
- Implementing contract strategies and contractual arrangements;
- Implement strategies that ensure effective contract performance;
- Managing performance of the contract, and contract issues;
- Finalise processes for contracts;
- Completing contracts; and
- Implementing a contract review strategy.
Upon completion of this course, a Statement of Attainment for the Units of Competency from the Diploma of Procurement and Contracting qualification will be issued with the following Units of Competency:
- PSPPCM011 Plan to manage a contract (Core);
- PSPPCM008 Manage contract performance (Core); and
- PSPPCM009 Finalise contracts (Core).