BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
This qualification is designed to give individuals the skills and edge needed to take leadership of an organisation and manage it accordingly. It is ideal for those who are looking to pursue a management or supervisory role by recognising and enhancing your current knowledge and skills to become the leader you aspire to be.
This course is split into three blocks of training that will cover the twelve (12) units of competency for this qualification:
BLOCK 1: Develop Self (4 days – 3 days of training plus 1 day of assessment):
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities;
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans;
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes; and
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence.
BLOCK 2: Develop Others (4 days – 3 days of training plus 1 day of assessment):
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team;
- BSBLDR414 Lead team effectiveness;
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships; and
- BSBLDR521 Lead the development of diverse workforces.
BLOCK 3: Develop Leadership (4 days – 3 days of training plus 1 day of assessment):
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader;
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace;
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace; and
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environment.